Yesterday, Tori and I embraced the warm weather and went out to take some pictures. We took along with us our friend Sydney. The pops of red make these outfits perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- black and white flowy off the shoulder top: Hemline
- red leather pants: Misguided
- belt: Fringe
- black booties: Dolce Vita
- black and white long sleeve top: Misguided
- flare jeans: A Gold E
- polka dot dress: Lovers and Friends
- chunky black heels: Nasty Gal
- tight midi black dress: Forever 21
- red heels: Steve Madden
Semi-formal wear perfect for Valentine’s Day..
- maroon dress: Misguided
- fringe heels: Boohoo
- earrings: Savior-Faire
- white romper: Scarlet Clothing
- black heels: Steve Madden
I intern for a fashion app called Curtsy. Curtsy gives users the opportunity to rent clothing from other users at the same university. It saves everyone money because we don’t have to go out and buy a new dress for every event…we all know we’d only wear that dress once, MAYBE twice. A few weeks ago, I invited a couple of friends to take pictures with me for the app’s social media pages. It was so much fun! Here are some of our favorite pictures from the shoot.
I loved this outfit because it was the perfect mix of tomboy and girly girl. The camo skirt has brown undertones, but I paired it with a black lace top so everything didn’t seem too matchy matchy. I wear these chunky heels everywhere because they lengthen my legs. And, as a bonus, they’re pretty comfortable! –Tori
- black lace cami: Misguided
- black belt: BooHoo
- camo skirt: Nasty Gal
- Black chunky heels: Nasty Gal
We’re huge fans of two-piece outfits. You can wear them together or you can split them up and pair them with something totally different. My outfit is from Scarlet Clothing, and Sagely is wearing a For Love and Lemons lace outfit. Both of these outfits require minimal styling; they’re masterpeices in and of themselves, without all the accessorizing. –Tori
- red two-piece: Scarlet Clothing
- black chunky heels: Nasty Gal
- navy lace two-piece: For Love and Lemons
- black strappy heels: Steve Madden
These were our holiday outfit choices. Our friend Sarah is in the gorgeous mustard dress and our friend Taylor is in the silver two-piece set. Sagely is wearing a floral top from Saviore Faire. Her velvet pants are a must-have for the winter season. I’m wearing a silver top from Urban Outfitters. The silver wedges are to die for..they’re so different and unique. –Tori
- mustard dress: Savior Faire
- silver two-piece set: Express
- Floral top: Savior Faire
- velvet flare pants: Nasty Gal
- silver top: Urban Outfitters
- snake print skirt: BooHoo
- silver wedges: Seychelles
Sagely and I traveled to Dallas, Texas in early January for a weekend getaway. Our Christmas break was over a month long, so we decided to kill some time in one of our favorite cities. There were so many cool places to take pictures–our favorite was downtown Dallas.
- camo pants: Hudson
- graphic tee: Chaser
- booties: Dolce Vita
- jean jacket: Milk & Honey
- shades: Ray Ban
- jeans: Urban Outfitters
- graphic tee: Grateful Dead
- striped tee: Urban Outfitters
- red tee: Urban Outfitters
- sneakers: Princess Polly
- shades: Ray Ban
Welcome to our fashion diary! We are the Hall Twins–Tori and Sagely.
Why did we start this? We have a passion for styling trendy clothing and wanted to share our ideas.
Please visit the About page for more information on us.